The members secure area is now open for 2019 Subscriptions as well as lots of other information essential for members eyes only. Note Early Bird fee deadline for Veteran / Student / Standard Adult / Family discount members is 20 May.
(For new members please refer to MEMBERSHIP )
In the secure area of our website you'll find:
- Pay your 2019 membership subscription fees
- View and edit your membership profile, change or add emails
- View members lift & accommodation & package rates
- Book accommodation at members rates
- View work party rules around earning and redeeming credits
- View season pass booking information
- View Club document library, such as Broken River Ski Club Constitution, Committee list, AGM papers & Newsletters.
Notice of Half Year General Meeting
5 June, 7:30pm, Riccarton High School, Vicki St entrance.
Meeting papers will be published (once available) in the Club document library (within the Members Secure Area below).
Members login to SECURE AREA
Use the login above for the lead person of each family or individual member. If you are an existing Broken River Ski Club member and are having difficulties logging into the members' area please feel free to email Sally at email@example.com or phone a/h week nights (03) 338 0801...but check frequent questions below first please:
Login tips & FAQs:
- Use lower case and ensure there's no spaces before/after your email or password
- Remember there's only one 'lead name' per family, who will have received the notification - check emails from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox (or failing that, SPAM folder)
- If you've forgotten your password - simply select to reset your password. A message will be sent to the lead account holder's email address. If no sign - check the junk folder!
- If you've changed your email address recently the system may not have been updated - especially if you haven't told us. Contact membership as above.
Season PassES 2019
Lift Season Passes are available only to paid-up members and do not include any Night Skiing lift tickets:
Anytime Pass Adult $399 or $199 Youth
or purchase using 6 work day credits (with option for part work days/part $s)
or Midweek Adult $100
Further Season Pass information and how to apply is featured in the secure area for members-only access.
WORK PARTY DATES 2019
Future dates for scheduled work parties on the mountain are: May 18/19 & May 25/26. Any extra dates will be advised in due course. Further work party information and how to earn and redeem credits is featured in the secure area for members-only access. Enquiries for new members please contact Katie email@example.com